Music is My Unbridled Consumerism
I have to hand it to the people at Apple. I think they understand Me in a way that can be universally applied to people. I like the fact that they price their products outside the range of the average consumer but have become so popular the average consumer lusts after their products anyway. I like that they are so popular that their own customers make advertisements for their products. I like that their ad agency has such humility that they have no problems adopting this advertisement as their own. I like that Apple has positioned themselves perfectly to take advantage of the faltering Microsoft dinosaur. I like that there is no chance of a massive anti-Apple backlash looming like hurricane on the horizon.
The only thing I'm worried about is that, despite the assurances, it seems like ugly people are still able to purchase their technology. I can't believe how many people I see out there with seemingly the same Apple products I was able to get long before they were available for consumers. I don't know when the government or some higher power like Apple itself is going to step in on this, but aren't there rules about what ugly people can and can't do? There aren't any ugly people reading this, are there? I'm not specifically informed on the details of how the internet works, but I assume this is built in functionality. No, its alright, you can keep on reading. Beauty on the inside counts also.
Since Apple has given the song its official endorsement, I know I can listen to it endlessly and confirm that this song, this entire band, speaks the feeling in my soul that I didn't have words for previously. Its only ironic that English is not the band's first language. Music is my beach house, and hometown, and kingsize bed, and all the other things that I actually already have, but somehow music is still all of those things. Most importantly, as the song repeats at the end, he is a great fuck, and so am I.
The only thing I'm worried about is that, despite the assurances, it seems like ugly people are still able to purchase their technology. I can't believe how many people I see out there with seemingly the same Apple products I was able to get long before they were available for consumers. I don't know when the government or some higher power like Apple itself is going to step in on this, but aren't there rules about what ugly people can and can't do? There aren't any ugly people reading this, are there? I'm not specifically informed on the details of how the internet works, but I assume this is built in functionality. No, its alright, you can keep on reading. Beauty on the inside counts also.
Since Apple has given the song its official endorsement, I know I can listen to it endlessly and confirm that this song, this entire band, speaks the feeling in my soul that I didn't have words for previously. Its only ironic that English is not the band's first language. Music is my beach house, and hometown, and kingsize bed, and all the other things that I actually already have, but somehow music is still all of those things. Most importantly, as the song repeats at the end, he is a great fuck, and so am I.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home