Saturday, October 06, 2007

Worn Down

I just don't know where all these high powered executives find the time to maintain their blogs. Honestly, I'm not nearly as high powered as my birthright entitles me, and I just don't have any time at all anymore. And not even for blogging. For me. Me time is the most important time, and yet the world has encroached onto that.

The worst part is that I don't feel adequately compensated for my selflessness, which is why I feel I can call it selflessness. I look around me at work, and honestly, its a wonder I'm not having to pull peoples' hands out of shredders. I'm beset on all sides by stunning incompetence. Its all I'm ever confronted with anymore. There's just been a lot of concern about my lack of posting and I want to assure everyone that I haven't forgotten you. I mean, I have forgotten you, but only because you are absolutely unmemorable and there are just so many new details in my life.

A kind gentleman offered to host me in Las Vegas sometime, and I can't even break away for one weekend. Not one. I'm going out for drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home