Update
It's been a while since I've posted, so here's a quick update:
Work is going well...its our slower season (ha ha Greg), so I haven't had to do much actual work, but I am starting to study a little harder for the CPA. Hopefully, I can take that in the next 6 months are so.
The Krewe of Jupiter Gala Ball was this past weekend. It was a quick trip to Baton Rouge, but well worth it. Both my date and I had a good time and look forward to doing that again a couple more times this Mardi Gras season.
I've been kept busy lately, but I can't really talk about it (some of you know who/what/when/where/why and the how of this, but I'll let everyone know more about it when I do)....doesn't that sound mysterious.
That's about it right now...I'm off to buy some wine. I'll post more later.
:)
Work is going well...its our slower season (ha ha Greg), so I haven't had to do much actual work, but I am starting to study a little harder for the CPA. Hopefully, I can take that in the next 6 months are so.
The Krewe of Jupiter Gala Ball was this past weekend. It was a quick trip to Baton Rouge, but well worth it. Both my date and I had a good time and look forward to doing that again a couple more times this Mardi Gras season.
I've been kept busy lately, but I can't really talk about it (some of you know who/what/when/where/why and the how of this, but I'll let everyone know more about it when I do)....doesn't that sound mysterious.
That's about it right now...I'm off to buy some wine. I'll post more later.
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home