A Texas Tradition?
Hey - Have any of you ever heard of the Texas tradition of putting peanuts in Dr. Pepper? Have I ever heard any of ya'll say that?
I'm just wondering b/c the hotel put out peanuts and Dr. Pepper and told us to mix them....and take part in a Texas Tradition. This surprised many native born Texans in our group, myself included.
Anyone?
I'm just wondering b/c the hotel put out peanuts and Dr. Pepper and told us to mix them....and take part in a Texas Tradition. This surprised many native born Texans in our group, myself included.
Anyone?

4 Comments:
That sounds familiar to me, but I can't remember where I first heard that.
I have never heard of it but this guy seems to know about it.
I don't trust that man. Look at his 'stache.
I think mixing nuts and Dr. Pepper or Pepsi is supposed to be some sort of traditional white trash snack food, but I must say I spent 9 of my formative years in rural Oklahoma and had not heard of this until recently.
Post a Comment
<< Home