Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blow

So, while on a study break (once again studying for an advanced accounting test), I was sitting out in the quad at LSU...it was nice. Weather was cool, but not cold. It was around dusk, so there weren't that many people roaming about...just one group of people talking and laughing over by the Prescott benches, and me....sitting, eating some chips. Until this guy walks by where I was sitting, whistling a Christmas song. I'm always somewhat impressed when people whistle a tune. I say somewhat only because I also feel a slight tinge of annoyance. I guess I shouldn't say "annoyance". It's really more like bitterness. I can't whistle...at least not well. With the exception of being able to release one short burst of whistling greatness to call the dogs in from outside, there really isn't any whistling talent to be found in me.

Anyway, back to the guy who was whistling...I was TOTALLY impressed by him. Not only was he whistling a difficult song, but he was doing it completely in tune. He never changed key. It was amazing. He also has an incredible range. I think he could whistle the national anthem. I'm just awed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hahaha...sorry. That never crossed my mind. Although, it would have been interesting to see, especially because this man was blind...

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home