Bagby St.
I got back from Houston last night, just in time to watch the absolute nothing that was on T.V. Big Saturday night for me. I did watch the last few minutes of the Standford/UCLA game...I was disappointed that Standford didn't win. I love college football drama (when it doesn't involve LSU).
Mo and I signed the lease and got our keys. The apartment is really nice (great view, lots of windows) and is pretty big. Our furniture moving date isn't for a couple of weeks (hopefully) so Mo will be camping out on her inflateable mattress for the next few weeks...atleast she has a really nice TV to watch. Greg asked us to store his 36 inch HDTV and we moved that in...quite an experience. 300lb TV's aren't really that fun to move. We broke the dolly (well, one of the wheels on the dolly) during the course of the move and I now have countless bruises from the experience. What's a move without turning me purple, head to toe? I don't have a black eye, but then again, we didn't move any mattresses.
After that, we grabbed a couple of beers and a pizza and relaxed for a little while before Mo and Greg picked up Taylor for the trip to College Station. After a trip to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond, I drove back to BR the next morning. I can't wait to officially move back in December. It will be nice to have my bed back and enjoy my new (loaned) TV.
Thanks Greg.
Mo and I signed the lease and got our keys. The apartment is really nice (great view, lots of windows) and is pretty big. Our furniture moving date isn't for a couple of weeks (hopefully) so Mo will be camping out on her inflateable mattress for the next few weeks...atleast she has a really nice TV to watch. Greg asked us to store his 36 inch HDTV and we moved that in...quite an experience. 300lb TV's aren't really that fun to move. We broke the dolly (well, one of the wheels on the dolly) during the course of the move and I now have countless bruises from the experience. What's a move without turning me purple, head to toe? I don't have a black eye, but then again, we didn't move any mattresses.
After that, we grabbed a couple of beers and a pizza and relaxed for a little while before Mo and Greg picked up Taylor for the trip to College Station. After a trip to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond, I drove back to BR the next morning. I can't wait to officially move back in December. It will be nice to have my bed back and enjoy my new (loaned) TV.
Thanks Greg.

1 Comments:
Combination of both...Mo got the job and will start Nov. 7th. And, she was ready to re-experience the long-distance aspect of her relationship with her parents. It worked out pretty well that we got the apartment when we did. She has some time to practice her commute to the office before work starts....
Post a Comment
<< Home