Friday, October 07, 2005

Tumble

FALL IS HERE!!!!

YAY!!!

It feels SO good outside right now...almost a little chilly. Fortunately, Greg is nice enough to let me sleep on his couch so I'm now cuddled up under the covers to warm my chilled toes.

I'm in Houston, if you couldn't guess that. Maureen and I are going to look at apartments today. We have a locator, so we don't have to worry about driving ourselves around or looking at places that have no availability. Wish us luck in finding something that we like for a price we're willing to pay!

In other news, my worse nightmare (ok, not my worse, but its up there) happened at school the other day...my Audit professor graded the essay portion of our tests for correctness and GRAMMAR! Evil woman. I do not normally have that many problems with grammar, but there is always something that I miss. BOO.

Yeah. That's about it. Enjoy the weather.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home