Fall 2005
I have officially moved back to the big BR...I'm still getting settled. I've moved into the rooms that my sister occupied before she moved to Germany and so far, I'm enjoying it. The only thing that I'm really having to get used to is sleeping in the same bed as her poodle, Justice. He's a sweet dog, but he likes to get up WAY TOO EARLY. 5am is not a good time to get up the last few days before school starts. Next Monday, I have no problem with 5am, but this week, not so wild about it.
There's not really much going on here. I'm just getting ready to start school on Monday. I've bought my books, I'm about to go pick up my football tickets and I've already started on the homework I have due next Tuesday (yep, homework already ;( ) Tomorrow, I'm heading to the jewelry show in NOLA.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
There's not really much going on here. I'm just getting ready to start school on Monday. I've bought my books, I'm about to go pick up my football tickets and I've already started on the homework I have due next Tuesday (yep, homework already ;( ) Tomorrow, I'm heading to the jewelry show in NOLA.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home