Ikea
What a dangerous store...for several reasons. Everything is very reasonable, to down right cheaply, priced...and its easy to get lost in that store. The signs that point your way to the check out stands are a bit like the signs that point you to the convention center in New Orleans...they want to make sure you get a *really* good look at everything. I had to stop and ask directions (in the store, not New Orleans).
I did behave myself, I left the store after only spending $15.
I did behave myself, I left the store after only spending $15.

4 Comments:
Yeah, you can't just "run in IKEA to get something." You have to take the whole freaking tour.
You can, but it isn't easy. You definitely can't do it on your first time through.
I never said that I didn't have plans to go back. I think I might need a table/desk of some sort for my room (you know, to stack clothes and other junk on).
The IKEA in Houston rocks.
Post a Comment
<< Home