Kamikaze
So, a bird committed suicide on my car today. It flew right out in front of my car. I refuse to say that I killed it. I firmly believed it killed itself. Or, I atleast hope that it did die and isn't on the side of the road, withering in pain. Or, maybe since I actually didn't see the bird again, only feathers, that maybe I just tagged it and its ok.
Its kinda like that time a squirrel ran out in front of my car while I was driving around SJA...I heard a couple of thumps and was certain I had killed it, but when I looked into the rearview window, I saw it get up, shake its fist at me and run to the other side of the road.
I don't know...judging by the feathers I had to pull out of my passenger side headlight, I think that bird may have succeeded in its suicide attempt.
Its kinda like that time a squirrel ran out in front of my car while I was driving around SJA...I heard a couple of thumps and was certain I had killed it, but when I looked into the rearview window, I saw it get up, shake its fist at me and run to the other side of the road.
I don't know...judging by the feathers I had to pull out of my passenger side headlight, I think that bird may have succeeded in its suicide attempt.

3 Comments:
I don't know if you ever had Mrs. White as your History teacher at SJA or if she was before your time, but she was the most accident-prone person ever. One day while driving on the interstate, a duck flew into her windshield, breaking the glass and spewing blood and feathers...
I had her for English my senior year...That sounds like something that would happen to her!
Bird knocked off my driver-side side view mirror on one extremely-crappy car trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home