C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R
So, long time, no post. There's just not that much going on around here. Spring Break is this week. No beach plans for me.
I did make a trip to Houston. Paula (my roommate this summer) and I went to look for apartments. It was a nice trip overall, and we were sucessful in finding a place to live. We'll be staying at Camden Midtown. It's in a really cool little neighborhood and it's close to the office. I'm really looking forward to the summer.
I really haven't done anything else this spring break. I have been working a little bit, but nothing major. My family is celebrating Easter today with a Crawfish boil (yummmm).
Happy Easter everyone!
I did make a trip to Houston. Paula (my roommate this summer) and I went to look for apartments. It was a nice trip overall, and we were sucessful in finding a place to live. We'll be staying at Camden Midtown. It's in a really cool little neighborhood and it's close to the office. I'm really looking forward to the summer.
I really haven't done anything else this spring break. I have been working a little bit, but nothing major. My family is celebrating Easter today with a Crawfish boil (yummmm).
Happy Easter everyone!

2 Comments:
oh, i meant to say something to tie in the post title...I'm watching Grease 2. ;)
yeah, me too.
thanks a lot, Erin. >:|
Post a Comment
<< Home