Entertainment
So, I think God was having a day of laughter at my expense...
There were several times today where things just ended up being much harder than they needed to be. When I was in a rush, things would take forever. For instance, I had 3 classes, back to back, today. In between the first and second class, with only 10 minutes to get to the second class, I ran to the restroom and then I went downstairs in CEBA to grab something out of the snack machine. Needless to say, the vending machine had a long line, it wouldn't take my dollar and it didn't want to give me my M&Ms (God's way of telling me I didn't need them?). At the last minute, as I was about to put another dollar in because, dammit, I wanted those M&Ms, the machine finally let go of not only MY M&Ms but the bag behind it also. I could hear the snickering.
It wasn't just that things were harder than they needed to be, they were also easier than I wanted them to be. After a short workout at the Rec, (not the Pilates I normally do on Thursdays, I was, of course, late to that class), I called in an order of Chinese food (bad, I know) to pick up on my way home. Since I was only a couple of minutes away from the place, I tried to take my time and drive through campus. Needless to say, I hit every light green.
Go figure.
There were several times today where things just ended up being much harder than they needed to be. When I was in a rush, things would take forever. For instance, I had 3 classes, back to back, today. In between the first and second class, with only 10 minutes to get to the second class, I ran to the restroom and then I went downstairs in CEBA to grab something out of the snack machine. Needless to say, the vending machine had a long line, it wouldn't take my dollar and it didn't want to give me my M&Ms (God's way of telling me I didn't need them?). At the last minute, as I was about to put another dollar in because, dammit, I wanted those M&Ms, the machine finally let go of not only MY M&Ms but the bag behind it also. I could hear the snickering.
It wasn't just that things were harder than they needed to be, they were also easier than I wanted them to be. After a short workout at the Rec, (not the Pilates I normally do on Thursdays, I was, of course, late to that class), I called in an order of Chinese food (bad, I know) to pick up on my way home. Since I was only a couple of minutes away from the place, I tried to take my time and drive through campus. Needless to say, I hit every light green.
Go figure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home