Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Randomness

Well, I *think* I'm finally done with Mardi Gras for this year (and I'm only thinking this because its Ash Wednesday and it all should be over). I had fun at all the balls/parties/parades that I went to and I'm looking forward to taking a break from all that social activity (really, i can't keep it up). As mardi gras'd out as I am, I may be joining the Krewe of Jupiter next year. I'm thinking about it, but I'm not sure I should spend the money when I'm living on school loans and tax returns. I haven't let lack of money stop me from anything else, so I am pretty sure I'll be joining...I'll let ya'll know.

The light bulb in my closet went out the other day. While I was on the ladder, changing the bulb (my ceilings are high, and I'm short. Don't laugh.), I discovered a bag of old pictures and postcards that I was trying to put into a scrapbook a couple of years ago. Actually, this is a project I pick up every couple of years, so I'm sure it will never get done. I found a conversation, written on a napkin between Mary, Maureen, Melissa and I at Holly's wedding. I think it was her wedding, because Mary's parents were in attendance. It was just one of those gossippy conversations. I'm not sure why we were writing it down on a napkin. Were we bored? It was pretty damn funny. Now, if only I could find the scrapbook (it wasn't in the bag). Mo? Did you steal it? I know there were things in there you didn't necessarily approve of...Is it keeping the High Life company?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home