posted by Erin at 7:05 AM
OH GOD. Make it stop.And, Greg, just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You look so peaceful and content... and now you have a glimpse into understanding men ;)
Sweet Fancy Moses. I'm glad Jerry's pics are up, because I really needed to see Taylor in a tux after seeing this. Sounds like a crazy good time was had by all, which is great to hear.
I really was in heaven! I will always treasure this picture.Carrie - I'm sorry...I love you.Greg - Carrie pointed it out, but let me reinterate the fact that the key word is REMEMBER.
I know why.
OwwOww; does his mamma let him date?Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
OH GOD. Make it stop.
And, Greg, just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You look so peaceful and content... and now you have a glimpse into understanding men ;)
Sweet Fancy Moses. I'm glad Jerry's pics are up, because I really needed to see Taylor in a tux after seeing this.
Sounds like a crazy good time was had by all, which is great to hear.
I really was in heaven! I will always treasure this picture.
Carrie - I'm sorry...I love you.
Greg - Carrie pointed it out, but let me reinterate the fact that the key word is REMEMBER.
I know why.
OwwOww; does his mamma let him date?
Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home