Tuesday, January 18, 2005

One Year Down, One More To Go

The Spring Semester starts today. I have 3 classes, back to back starting at 10:30 and ending at 3. I'm not sure when or if I will be able to eat lunch. After that, I'm heading to the mall to talk to the Gymboree store manager. Looks like they are willing to "create" a position for me. I'll admit, I didn't look too hard to find a job before calling my contacts there, but this will probably work out better than anything else. My class schedule doesn't make it easy for me to find an office job, so its retail or waiting tables...yuck.

So, for all of you starting your spring classes (and those of you who already have), good luck! I hope your semester goes well!

For those of you doing the "I don't have homework dance," you stink!

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

hey, I do not stink.

sincerely,
dancin' taylor

7:59 AM  
Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

Doin' a little dance ;)

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home