Thanks Greg. As fun filled and exciting as a career in Tax is, I think I'm much better suited for the ERS division of Deloitte (and really, its much better for the clients if I work on their control issues than their taxes. TRUST ME.) ;)
Chad, I was going to say something about misappropriation of assets, but that link is too good. I'm going to have peanut butter stuck in my head all day long.
3 Comments:
I always use this to cheer myself up at work.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml
Thanks Greg. As fun filled and exciting as a career in Tax is, I think I'm much better suited for the ERS division of Deloitte (and really, its much better for the clients if I work on their control issues than their taxes. TRUST ME.) ;)
Chad, I was going to say something about misappropriation of assets, but that link is too good. I'm going to have peanut butter stuck in my head all day long.
Thanks!
peanut butter jelly
peanut butter jelly
peanut butterjellypeanutbutterjellypeanutbutterjellywithabaseballbat!
Post a Comment
<< Home