Pass the Popcorn
So, I made it 3 days into my winter break before I HAD to escape the house. I went to see Ocean's Twelve. I have to say, I liked the first one better. Don't get me wrong, this one was entertaining, but not as well written as the first. One big highlight of the experience was the preview for the new Batman movie. That looks very interesting.

3 Comments:
It took me a minute to figure out what movie the preview was for. I knew it was Christian Bale, but I wasn't sure it was Batman. It looked really good. I think they made a good decision to go back to the beginning with the series. And using Christian Bale. I love him.
Speaking of Christian Bale, have y'all seen the trailor the movie in which he plays a messed-up insomniac? He lost a ton of waitfor the role, and thus he ain't lookin' too hot. He actually looks very emaciated and scary.
Melissa
I think I have seen the preview for that. I have certainly seen pictures of it and it is really frightening. Aparently, towards the end of the diet, the only calories he was taking in each day was from an apple and a latte. When he went to bulk up after the movie, he didn't follow the advice to take it slowly and made a few trips to the doctors after gorging himself on pizza and ice cream.
Post a Comment
<< Home