Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Yay Beer!

While yesterday and today have proven to be rather difficult days, today has ended nicely with me being "socially pleasent." I realize that most people would call this state of being "drunk", but I prefer the term "socially pleasent."

Fear not, I did not drink myself into this state all by my lonesome, but instead met some friends from the ole' Y-O-Dub for a party at a bar.

Yay Beer! Boo low tolerance to alchohol...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, advertising at it's best. in fact, i'm writing a paper on just this sort of thing right now.

-mo

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and also, erin is evil. EVIL! I would appear that she broke into my friendster account and changed my photo to a picture of Miller Highlife. Are you hearing this? She BROKE INTO MY ACCOUNT. There is evil amoungst us, ladies and gentlemen, and it's name is Erin.

So look, Fontenot. I've already got the can. The can that rightfully belongs to you, might i remind you. What more do you want? Becuase if it's war you're after, there can be war. Just remember, evil never wins.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to change all of my password.

mo

12:46 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Muuuwwwaaahhhhaaaahahahahahaahahahaa.....

Carrie, do I win any points???

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

Excellent work, social hacker girl! And is the color change in honor of the pink elephants you were seeing last night?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

No, the color change was just for the color change. I did that a couple of days ago. The best part about this particular miller high life stunt is the fact that I changed that picture about 3 days ago...hahahahahha

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home