Well, the first one was just horrifying. I think I blushed a little when I read it. Or should I say, read parts of it. I couldn't read the whole thing. These are better, though I doubt they'll win any Pulitzers. That said, I'm always against censorship. But I'm always for censorship wars. They help point out who the morons are. And they're fun. You know, in a hurricane party kind of way.
I was also wondering what y'all thought about her giving information on how to increase your penis size just before noting that doctors say it's dangerous, so you really shouldn't follow the detailed steps above. Knowing college boys as I don't, I'm wondering if that was such a great idea.
So exactly how many of these articles have you read? I had no idea you had such interests ;) Anyway, I did find the articles interesting, but did feel like she was hitting you for shock value at first, then it got rather educational...
3 Comments:
Well, the first one was just horrifying. I think I blushed a little when I read it. Or should I say, read parts of it. I couldn't read the whole thing. These are better, though I doubt they'll win any Pulitzers. That said, I'm always against censorship. But I'm always for censorship wars. They help point out who the morons are. And they're fun. You know, in a hurricane party kind of way.
mo
I was also wondering what y'all thought about her giving information on how to increase your penis size just before noting that doctors say it's dangerous, so you really shouldn't follow the detailed steps above. Knowing college boys as I don't, I'm wondering if that was such a great idea.
mo
So exactly how many of these articles have you read? I had no idea you had such interests ;) Anyway, I did find the articles interesting, but did feel like she was hitting you for shock value at first, then it got rather educational...
Post a Comment
<< Home