Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bloglines?

There are several blogs that I check out often. To do this easily, I've always gone to Richard's Blog and used the links that he has set up there. About a week or so ago, I downloaded bloglines and attached some of the links that I visit more often than others to my blog. However, I still find myself going to Richard's blog and using the links there. Weird me.

Tomorrow I fly to Houston to have a site visit with Deloitte. I'll be working in Dallas, but they have me visiting Houston. I'm not complaining, just wondering why. It doesn't really matter because it should be a fun trip. They're putting us up at a swanky hotel and buying us dinners at nice restaurants. I'll be back on Friday and will let you know how it all goes.


2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

You should go see Greg!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

my friend also had an interview with Deloitte, but I think it was in Nashville. But she did have another site visit in Houston as well and they put her up in the Sam Houston hotel last week. She said it was incredibly nice. Good luck! I hear Deloitte is a good company. She's actually probably taking their offer in Nashville.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home