Saturday, October 23, 2004

What's a Cheeburger?

Renee' and I went to Cheeburger Cheeburger last night. I've been hearing good things about the 50 flavors of milk shakes and malts they make. 50 flavors! I went with passion fruit and Renee' ordered a standard chocolate malt. Ymmmmy. The food was pretty good, but Brewbachers still makes a better hamburger.

I wanna go get another malt or shake, but I don't know what flavor to get...any suggestions?

9 Comments:

Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

their food is good, but fairly expensive. Stephen and I spent $26 on lunch alone.
I had the caramel apple shake which was good and he had the Oreo shake...also good

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Jerry) Ya gotta get the 1lb-er... I wonder if my picture is still on the wall in the Cheeburger Cheeburger in Auburn :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I have a feeling that I probably won't eat there very often...if I'm craving a hamburger I'll go to Brewbacher's (closer and better), but if I want a shake Cheeburger Cheeburger is the place I'll head.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name drive me nuts. And once was enough. Did they really need to say it twice? That's so annoying.

-mo

9:18 PM  
Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

Cheeburger Cheeburger is an annoying name, yes. It's a rip of a John Belushi SNL skit.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Chad said...

There seems to be a bit of anger directed at this restaurant. Did something happen there that I don't know about? The one in Auburn was close to the dorms, had a good hamburger, and you got your picture on the wall for eating the pounder. No further analysis needed. And this is me talking, the analysis king.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So let me get this straight, BR has a Cheeburger Cheeburger and a Mellow Mushroom? Chad, we need to move to BR, not New Orleans!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger richard said...

Yes! Move to BR! I support that with three exclamation points!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Quick warning about moving to BR:

You may be eligible to recieve one (1) five year old can of miller high life in your welcome basket (espicially if Maureen has anything to do with it)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home