Deloitte offered me an internship in Dallas next summer. I'll have more details on it next week, but I was really excited to get this taken care of before next semester. An internship with Deloitte has a REALLY good possibility of turning into a full time position. YEA!
As most people know, I'm a fan of Dallas having lived there a few summer myself. The summers are usually ass hot. But, it is a neat town nonetheless. Good restaurants.
9 Comments:
Details, woman!
Deloitte offered me an internship in Dallas next summer. I'll have more details on it next week, but I was really excited to get this taken care of before next semester. An internship with Deloitte has a REALLY good possibility of turning into a full time position. YEA!
Whoo!
Employment!
mo
That's really cool!! Congrats!
(Mary) Congrats! I'm dancing around and singing the Dallas theme song over here.
Excellent news. I suspect you'll be doing a lot of vicarious fancy window shopping for my wife while you're there.
As most people know, I'm a fan of Dallas having lived there a few summer myself. The summers are usually ass hot. But, it is a neat town nonetheless. Good restaurants.
Oh, yes, I know I both my wallet and my waistline will be in trouble next summer! Thanks for the well wishes!
(Jerry) Congrats! Now you'll be even closer to come visit the Austin "remainders"... My house is always open if you need a place to crash :)
Post a Comment
<< Home