Yeah, I should have figured it would come back and bite me in the ass....
Remember the story about my accounting professor who offered students the opportunity to postpone their test and then got upset with them when they did??? We got our test scores back this week and were told that everyone was going to get a 13 point curve. When I asked him about the bonus for taking the test on the scheduled date, I was told that due to the fact that students scored lower on the make-up than on the original date and therefore, the students who took the test on the original scheduled date will not be receiving bonus points.
What??
You mean that the bonus that you mentioned twice will no longer exist because the students who had an entire additional week to study scored lower?? How does that work, exactly???
What??
You mean that the bonus that you mentioned twice will no longer exist because the students who had an entire additional week to study scored lower?? How does that work, exactly???

1 Comments:
Your professor is a total schmuck. That is rediculous. You can't say there is going to be a bonus, and then not give it. Plus, I hate point value "curves." Those are also rediculous. Argh...
Post a Comment
<< Home