Friday, September 24, 2004

ohh, yucky...

A bug died in my lip gloss...while I was wearing the lip gloss. Ohhh, yucky....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Mary) Carrie, don't read this.
A bug once flew in my eye and died when I instinctively blinked. It was really horrible. Uncomfortable and gross.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

When I was eight years old, I was sitting on this window seat in our house drawing with a pencil. Something happened and I fell backwards, the pencil stabbed me in the eye and broke (in my eye). The hospital told me to go to the eye doctor so i did, and he removed pieces of wood and lead from my eye. Luckily, the wood and lead didn't go in quite deep enough, and I've always had pretty good vision since, but there was the possibility of them having to remove my eye.
I've had a bug die in my eye too, but I think the pencil tops the charts on the gross factor.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(maureen) claire wins.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

AAAAHHH!!! MORE DISCLAIMERS NEEDED, CLAIRE!!!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home