Bouquets of Freshly Sharpened Pencils
The new semester started today at LSU and it promises to be a busy one. I'm only taking 12 fun-filled hours...and by fun-filled, I mean hellish. Let me explain: Internal Audit 2 (including the CIA exam in November), Accounting Information Systems, Intermediate Accounting and Tax Accounting (with Tre's Aunt Lettie). If any one (please) wants to stop by Baton Rouge and rescue me for a night away from the world of accounting, feel free...
The semester really shouldn't be that bad. I'll be busy, but I don't have a job right now, so I should be less busy than last Spring (Thank God).
All in all, the day is going well. Something funny...at the CEBA computer lab, like all of the computer labs at LSU, you have to sign into windows. Unlike other labs around LSU, CEBAs computers must be on a different server or something because while I had to use my paws login to get into the computer at other labs, I couldn't use my login at CEBA. Until last April, I used a generic one that every used (fred2000). However, they require that you now use your own login ID. Mine doesn't work. Maureen's does. Thanks Mo, I promise to log off the system everytime I leave (atleast until I can get my own to work) so that no one crashes the system under your login....
:)
Now I have to return to the world of accounting.....
The semester really shouldn't be that bad. I'll be busy, but I don't have a job right now, so I should be less busy than last Spring (Thank God).
All in all, the day is going well. Something funny...at the CEBA computer lab, like all of the computer labs at LSU, you have to sign into windows. Unlike other labs around LSU, CEBAs computers must be on a different server or something because while I had to use my paws login to get into the computer at other labs, I couldn't use my login at CEBA. Until last April, I used a generic one that every used (fred2000). However, they require that you now use your own login ID. Mine doesn't work. Maureen's does. Thanks Mo, I promise to log off the system everytime I leave (atleast until I can get my own to work) so that no one crashes the system under your login....
:)
Now I have to return to the world of accounting.....

4 Comments:
(Maureen) WHAT?! Just don't register me for any classes, while you're at it. I hated accounting.
(Mary) That really would be a horrible nightmare...finding out that you're registered for accounting classes. Of course, it'd only be really horrible if you had to go to them. Not going could be sort of fun. Everyday activities would suddenly become very exciting knowing that you're doing them instead of going to your accounting class.
Mo - I won't register you for classes...I'm not doing anything in paws with your login, I'm just using it to log into windows. Your login was the only one that I knew the password to....
The accounting classes aren't bad...I wouldn't be in them if I hated them, but I am realistic. Accounting is a rather dry subject...it can be hellish at times.
Post a Comment
<< Home