You see doctor, my problem is that given complete freedom of choice, I don't WANT to squeeze the goddamn Charmin!
I just got back from Austin. Thank you Carrie, Taylor and Pierre for letting me sleep at your place. The trip was a lot of fun and I got to experience several new things while in Ausitn. Gelato's is a place that everyone in and around Austin needs to frequent, because it's great. Try the chocolate hazelnut either by itself or mix it with caramel....
Alamo Drafthouse was a very unique experience...the movie was good and the Schlitz beer bucket was entertaining.
We went to Trudy's on Sunday night because I didn't think I had ever been there...I was wrong. I have, but it was a long time ago and I certainly didn't have a Mexican Martini during that first visit. I'm sure I would have remembered that (or maybe thats why I can't remember...)
All in all, it was a great trip, it was good seeing everyone and I racked up on all sorts of things shopping. I even managed to find a pair of dressy brown sandals for $15 on the trip home. :)
Alamo Drafthouse was a very unique experience...the movie was good and the Schlitz beer bucket was entertaining.
We went to Trudy's on Sunday night because I didn't think I had ever been there...I was wrong. I have, but it was a long time ago and I certainly didn't have a Mexican Martini during that first visit. I'm sure I would have remembered that (or maybe thats why I can't remember...)
All in all, it was a great trip, it was good seeing everyone and I racked up on all sorts of things shopping. I even managed to find a pair of dressy brown sandals for $15 on the trip home. :)

1 Comments:
Thanks so much for coming to visit, Erin! It was great to see you. Come back anytime. We'll try to teach Pierre not to barge in on you in teh bathroom anymore.
Oh, and I'll take care of that red cat soon. wink.
Post a Comment
<< Home