Downer
Today, since I'm SO busy at work, I went on HBO's website to see what movies will be playing this weekend and spotted the movie Ladybugs playing tommorrow morning. That movie came out when I was 11, and I immediately became a huge fan of Jonathan Brandis. I was part of the reason Seaquest DSV stayed on the air so long....
So, out of curiosity, I looked him up on IMDB and found out that he committed suicide last Novemeber.
Man, that was the last thing I expected. How did I miss that?
So, out of curiosity, I looked him up on IMDB and found out that he committed suicide last Novemeber.
Man, that was the last thing I expected. How did I miss that?

2 Comments:
(Mary) I actually read about that. I could've sworn I emailed all the girls...I know that I definately talked about it with my sister.
I knew you would understand!
Post a Comment
<< Home