Thursday, July 22, 2004

Someone more accident prone than I am

One of the men that I work with has a wife who, as it turns out, is more accident prone than even I am.  I'm sure you're asking how this can be with stories such as "falling out the car with a sleeping 2 year old in my arms", "changing the water cooler" and, for those of you who've heard the story, The Infamous Cop Car Incident... but it is true. 

Last night, Lori, while on a business trip in New Orleans, was having a nice dinner at Mr. B's.  A waiter was passing behind her with a serving tray full of plates, lost his balance and dropped the whole thing on her head.  Plates shattered as they hit her.  She ended up in the hospital having to get CAT scans and everything. 

Makes me realize how fortunate I actually am.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I recommend you stay away from Mr. B's...just in case.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Well, I'm not going to take my chances....

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home