Scuzz-bucket
Have you ever watched a movie from your childhood and seen a current popular actor in a bit part? Its kinda like when Lani and I were watching Anne of Avonlea in college and noticed that Bruce McCollouch and Dave Foley were in it in bit parts. Kinda makes you wonder if that movie was were it all started for them....did they know each other before then?
Last night, while at Target Boutique, I spotted a DVD copy of Flight of the Navigator. This is one of the movies that I remember fondly from the 80's along with other such movies as Poison Ivy and Space Camp. I haven't seen a VHS version of this movie and was quite excited to see it on DVD, so I bought it. I HAD to have it.
While watching it this morning, I noticed that there was a guy that looked and sounded exactly like Matthew McConaughey. It was a small part with only one or two lines, so he wasn't on the screen long enough for me to be sure. Also, he's not listed on IMDB's website for the movie. Whether or not it was him, it made me laugh.
Last night, while at Target Boutique, I spotted a DVD copy of Flight of the Navigator. This is one of the movies that I remember fondly from the 80's along with other such movies as Poison Ivy and Space Camp. I haven't seen a VHS version of this movie and was quite excited to see it on DVD, so I bought it. I HAD to have it.
While watching it this morning, I noticed that there was a guy that looked and sounded exactly like Matthew McConaughey. It was a small part with only one or two lines, so he wasn't on the screen long enough for me to be sure. Also, he's not listed on IMDB's website for the movie. Whether or not it was him, it made me laugh.

2 Comments:
Man, Flight of the Navigator and Space Camp...takes me back. Don't happen to also have a copy of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, eh?
Carrie - I have a VHS copy of it. Its yours anytime you want to borrow it.
Post a Comment
<< Home