Motorcycle Cops and Flight Attendants
Yesterday, several people in my office got cravings for Chinese food. Since I'm always up for Chinese food, and the people in my office don't normally eat out at lunch, this was rather exciting. On our way through the Big P, while driving through an intersection, the car in front of us slammed on their brakes. We promptly slammed on our brakes and managed to avoid hitting that car. Unfortunately for us, the car behind us didn't have such fast reflexes...30 minutes later, after the motorcycle cop (fancy for the Big P) wrote up the accident report, took down all of our names, addresses, ages and made sure we weren't injured, we were once again on our way to eat Chinese food.
When we got back to the office, we called our manager (he and our director are out of town all week) and told him that his entire IA staff was out on medical leave due to the car accident.
They not only didn't believe us, but they thought we were making the car accident up! Please!
I spent the majority of yesterday finally composing the complaint letter to Continental for our trip from hell. I have only written about the majority of the things that happened to us while flying Continental and have not been overly elaborate. So far, I'm up to 11 pages. I forgot how much fun writing a good complaint letter can be! Either it will get us 11 free first class tickets to anywhere in the US, or Northrop Grumman will be contacted, and I will be fired.
I'll keep you posted.
When we got back to the office, we called our manager (he and our director are out of town all week) and told him that his entire IA staff was out on medical leave due to the car accident.
They not only didn't believe us, but they thought we were making the car accident up! Please!
I spent the majority of yesterday finally composing the complaint letter to Continental for our trip from hell. I have only written about the majority of the things that happened to us while flying Continental and have not been overly elaborate. So far, I'm up to 11 pages. I forgot how much fun writing a good complaint letter can be! Either it will get us 11 free first class tickets to anywhere in the US, or Northrop Grumman will be contacted, and I will be fired.
I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:
I got rear-ended on my lunch break a few years ago (right at the intersection to turn into my house, no less). No one at my office questioned me though, despite it being a nice spring Friday. Glad no one was injured. I still have lingering problems with my right shoulder. Luckily, now that I'm using a real live gym, I've got someone to help me with it.
Post a Comment
<< Home