Saturday, May 29, 2004

Pretty In Pink (even though we all thought it was the UGLIEST dress we ever saw)

Renee' and I went to see The Molly Ringwalds at The Varsity. I have to say that while there performances are always enjoyable, they have really come a long way since the last time I saw them. Its been a couple years and they have used them well. I liked their costumes better (especially pee-wee herman) and they seemed to have more fun together than they used to. All in all, both Renee' and I enjoyed the show.

The best moment of the evening was from the opening act. Lets just say that the lead singer of Lazy K learned a very valuable lesson tonight...if you are going to do a Michael Jackson dance on stage, make sure your pants will allow you to do it. If they will not allow you to do the dance, make sure that you are wearing underwear. Wardrobe misfunction??? We'll never know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Mary) That's hilarious! I love the Molly Ringwalds.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Ew!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home