Friday, May 28, 2004

Treasure Hunt

The first week of my internship went well. I spent the week getting familiar with the company, how the audit department works and how the company is handling SOX. All in all, I spent the majority of the week sending emails to the audit intern in New Orleans just so that both of us could look busy when we couldn't handle reading the current audit workpapers any longer.

Both Pascagoula and Gautier have turned out to be (surpise, surprise) a bit slow. The highlight of my town experience so far has been the Treasure Hunt in Gautier. Treasure Hunt is like a Tuesday's Morning, only with clothes and cans of peas instead of 1,000 different varieties of cheese straw mixes. There were some interesting things there. There were some down right scary things (read cans of peas) there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Carrie) If we come visit, can we go to the Treasure Hunt?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hell yes. It is one of the main touist attractions of Gautier...

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Mary) I've become a fan of TJ Max myself. The one here is better than the one in Austin (ie: clothes are actually hanging on the racks where you can see them instead of piled on the floor). Some of the stuff is still strange, but I've found some good shirts and a great pair of shoes there. I also like their bath stuff. I even found some good chocolate mint coffee there not too long ago.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home