Thursday, May 13, 2004

Ok, it works....whooo hooo

So, this is the first time i've blogged...obvious, i know...so bear with me. I'm pleasantly unemployeed at the moment. Good times, good times. I have less than 72 hours before my next class starts. It will last one hellish week (although i've been told it is a great class) and then I'm off to Pascagoula. Gautier to be exact, but since Pascagoula is the most recognizable city near Gautier and I'll actually be working in the big P, I'm going to call Pacagoula "home" this summer.

Enough for now, will write more later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to think of Prairievilel as "the big P."

3:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I've always thought of it as the "Big P.V". Then again, that kinda sounds like a STD.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed it does.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home