Hey, Hey New Orleans!....uh, I mean Austin
Hey Austinites -
I'm coming for a visit in a couple of weeks. My last day of the internship is Friday the 13th (i'm sure I will end up in the hospital needing stiches for something so that I can go out with a bang). On the 14th, I plan on driving to Houston and spend the evening with Gretchen and Jeb and then heading to Austin on the 15th.
Consider this your warning.
:)
I'm coming for a visit in a couple of weeks. My last day of the internship is Friday the 13th (i'm sure I will end up in the hospital needing stiches for something so that I can go out with a bang). On the 14th, I plan on driving to Houston and spend the evening with Gretchen and Jeb and then heading to Austin on the 15th.
Consider this your warning.
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home