Monday, July 26, 2004

Cost of Education

Mary and Richard - I hope you made it home safe. It was great seeing you this weekend.
 
The LSU bookstore's website has really progressed in the last couple of years.  You can now order your textbooks online, instead of fighting the crowds during the first few days of school.  Out of curiousity, I checked out what it would cost for my books this semester.  I'm only taking 4 classes.  Thank God!  I've already purchased the review manuals I need for one of the classes, spending $100.  The other 3 classes will run me about $700. 
 
No, that's not a mis-type.  7-0-0. 
 
Man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

yo

7:57 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

One of my audit friends is letting me borrow his books for my accounting information systems class, so that knocks off about $200. I'm still working on the other classes.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home