Thursday, August 12, 2004

Advice

Just a word of advice for those of you at UNO...if you ever have to work on a group project, make sure this guy is not in your group. He'll do about 5 minutes worth of work and then expect you to finish it all up. Trust me, I speak from experience.

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

Wow...I read that article this morning too. That guy was really creepy. A girl I had class with was set up on a blind date with him but she bailed because he scared her.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I'm glad they figured out the whole serial snuggler thing. That was way creepy.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm happy to report that the failing grade that I requested our teacher give him for our project is part of the reason he is a "former" LSU student.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

They posted warning about a similar guy at Tulane my sophomore year. Turns out, he was a friend of my roommate at the time. She kept insisting that it was just his ex-girlfriend that he'd done this to and that she'd reported him to get back at him. But the bulletin said he'd done this to several girls, plus .... the fact the he was her *ex*-boyfriend probably means she didn't want him sneaking into her room at night. Creepy.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, breaking up with someone is a pretty big clue that you don't want them around anymore....

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(mary) Yeah...I'm gonna have to disagree with the people who are claiming that drugs and alcohol are the only reasons he could be doing this. LSU was named number one party school in the nation my senior year. Plenty of people were doing drugs and drinking alcohol. He's the only one who was snuggling poor unsuspecting victims. My skin literally crawls when I think about it.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home