Rockstar Fantasy
I went to Biloxi to see Better Than Ezra play the Z Club at The Palace. It has been several years since I've been to one of their concerts and I haven't really heard their more recent releases. I'm happy to say that they still put on a good show.
They played a lot of the music from their first couple of CDs and even played "Hold That Tiger" for the LSU fans in the audience (much to the dismay of all the Ole Miss fans). The Z Club is pretty small and we were able to get right up to the stage (a foot and a half from the band). I have to say all of those highschool crush on a rockstar feelings came back when Kevin Griffin did the "bad-ass guitar rockstar" pose right in front of me. I also felt this when I had to brush by Travis McNabb as I was leaving the club later that night.
It was a good night.
They played a lot of the music from their first couple of CDs and even played "Hold That Tiger" for the LSU fans in the audience (much to the dismay of all the Ole Miss fans). The Z Club is pretty small and we were able to get right up to the stage (a foot and a half from the band). I have to say all of those highschool crush on a rockstar feelings came back when Kevin Griffin did the "bad-ass guitar rockstar" pose right in front of me. I also felt this when I had to brush by Travis McNabb as I was leaving the club later that night.
It was a good night.

1 Comments:
Go to hell, ole miss; go to hell!
Post a Comment
<< Home