Goodbye, So Long
Well, its my last 15 minutes or so at Northrop Grumman. We had a long, nice lunch at Ruby Tuesdays (it is pascagoula, don't forget), a nice windshield tour around the shipyard, and and LSU decorated chocolate boobie cake. All in all, a nice last day.
As happy as I am to be finishing this and moving on back to school, leaving is very bittersweet. I've made some good friends and I really like working for this company. I've learned a lot this summer...a little bit about internal audit, plus a few extras.
A quick recap:
As happy as I am to be finishing this and moving on back to school, leaving is very bittersweet. I've made some good friends and I really like working for this company. I've learned a lot this summer...a little bit about internal audit, plus a few extras.
A quick recap:
- Changing the bottle on the water cooler is tricky
- Doing shots in front of the boss will only get you an offer for more employment
- How to expense body piercings through the company
- How to use a coupon without getting anything that is actually on the coupon
- Traveling to Palm Springs from Gulfport is rather tricky
- What to do when you have a car accident on your lunch break
- High class livin' at the Suburban Lodge isn't all its cracked up to be.
Well, I'm on my way to BR tonight, I'll be in Houston tomorrow and Austin on Sunday!

1 Comments:
(Mary) Have fun in Austin! Be safe driving.
Post a Comment
<< Home