I'm sure if Taylor and Richard still lived in the same town, they would line up to go see it. The only question is, would they let the wives come. Ok, so it's not the ONLY question.
(Mary) Richard, if you organized a trip to see the Princess Diaries 2, I would sooooo be going with you, and there's really nothing that you could do about it.
4 Comments:
I'm sure if Taylor and Richard still lived in the same town, they would line up to go see it. The only question is, would they let the wives come. Ok, so it's not the ONLY question.
Well done. Both true and hilarious.
(Mary) Richard, if you organized a trip to see the Princess Diaries 2, I would sooooo be going with you, and there's really nothing that you could do about it.
Mary, that would be assuming that you and the rest of us girls hadn't already seen it....
Post a Comment
<< Home