Stupid Tests...
I just did something that I never thought I would do. I turned down a role in a movie. Granted, it was a roll of an extra, but it pays $50/hour. Stupid accounting tests. Damn "education".
I think it would be a lot of fun to be an extra in a movie. Just to get that behind-the-sceens look at what goes into a Jerry Bruckheimer production would be an interesting experience.
Oh, well, my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is just going to have to wait until I graduate!
I think it would be a lot of fun to be an extra in a movie. Just to get that behind-the-sceens look at what goes into a Jerry Bruckheimer production would be an interesting experience.
Oh, well, my star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is just going to have to wait until I graduate!

1 Comments:
(Mary) It's true. Accounting does ruin lives.
Post a Comment
<< Home