Quarter-life Crisis
So today I turn 25 years old.
It is harder than I realized it would be. I've been saying that for the past 6 months while trying to come to grips with the fact that I am A Quarter of A Century Old.
Maybe I should look at is as being 3/4ths of a century young.
Anyway, I have no big plans for today...I have a audit test this morning (whooo hoo, man, if only I could have one during every class...oh, wait, I do.) and have plans to make a trip to the mall this afternoon. Oh, and don't forget Chicken Enchilada's for dinner. Diet be damned, its my birthday!
I'm gonna go get some chocolate.
It is harder than I realized it would be. I've been saying that for the past 6 months while trying to come to grips with the fact that I am A Quarter of A Century Old.
Maybe I should look at is as being 3/4ths of a century young.
Anyway, I have no big plans for today...I have a audit test this morning (whooo hoo, man, if only I could have one during every class...oh, wait, I do.) and have plans to make a trip to the mall this afternoon. Oh, and don't forget Chicken Enchilada's for dinner. Diet be damned, its my birthday!
I'm gonna go get some chocolate.

5 Comments:
Happy birthday!
I wish you the most cherished things a birthday can bring--happiness, chicken enchiladas, and one of those strawberry cakes from Ambrosia.
Happy Birthday Erin! Enjoy your enchiladas (what am I saying. Of course you will, they're ENCHILADAS for goodness sakes!)
There are people in my family who would gladly spill blood (theirs as well as other people's) for a slice of Ambrosia strawberry cake. My parents are hardly welcome in Lake Charles if they don't bring one with them.
When I got home from school, there was a Strawberry Cake from Ambrosia sitting on the counter! Yeah! (just don't tell Mary's family, that's scary)
Happy Birthday!
(Jerry) - Happy Birthday, a bit late! Welcome to the quarter-life crisis network, how may I help you?
Post a Comment
<< Home