Sunday, September 26, 2004

It's 8am, do you know where your Miller High Life is???

My compliments to Maureen for her creativity, but I'm damn glad that I caught that Miller High Life in my luggage before I left your apartment.

In a surpising burst of energy, she placed the High Life in a plastic baggy deep down into my luggage while I was in the bathroom this morning. Knowing her as well as I do, I did not expect for her to jump out of bed and do that so early in the morning. Unfortunatly for her, she didn't count on me having to pull everything out of my luggage to find my deoderant...

Well played....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(maureen) and i would have gotten away with it too, if it wouldn't have been for you meddling kids.

4:19 PM  
Blogger richard said...

Nicely done, both of you.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

And the games have officially begun. 10 points for good effort, Maureen. Really. Awesome.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey, do I get any points for my sucessful defense???

11:34 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm working on that. I think you get 5. If you had suspected Maureen was up to something before finding the High Life, that would have been more points.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I think I'm going to need to see some documentation on the scoring rules....I disagree with your decision.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another five points to me for being up and scheming unusually early, yes?

and three more, i think, for being so gosh darn cute while doing it.

- mo

12:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Well, generally, scheming gets you more points than most things. If you had taken the High Life, you'd get negative points.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home