yummy
I'm having a rough day for eating. I've been enjoying many of my favorite Austin foods (tien hong black pepper beef, Chipotle steak burrito, bubble tea) but I'm am completely unable to eat without spilling food all over me. I stained my t-shirt with black pepper beef last night, took a shower in Chipotle rice this afternoon and (while telling Maureen that God was punishing her for making fun of my inability to eat and not spill food by splashing her with rain) my shoe slips on the metal grate that I was walking on and I get splashed my bubble tea! I can't win today!

3 Comments:
Bubble tea rocks. I go to Tropical Cafe in Baton Rouge quite a bit, and they just opened The Teahouse on W. Chimes, but their bubble teas are trash. At least the one I had tasted like a diluted sprite
Wait...Baton Rouge has bubble tea??? Where is this Tropical Cafe' that you're talking about???
Baton Rouge does indeed have Bubble Tea. Tropical Cafe' is located on Nicholson close to that McDonald's and in the same shopping center as Plucker's
Post a Comment
<< Home