posted by Erin at 11:28 AM
whoa. you're so right. that could be eerily addictive. sort of like when you click the random link in wikipedia.
Just hit that button first time in my life. And this was the first post that hit into my eye! Haven't even read your blog yet!Sumeus
crazy.-maureen
well, crap. it's happening again.-maureen
That is pretty damn crazy...Oh, and Maureen, God's just punishing you for making that "I deserve more points because I'm cute comment about the High Life game.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
whoa. you're so right. that could be eerily addictive. sort of like when you click the random link in wikipedia.
Just hit that button first time in my life. And this was the first post that hit into my eye! Haven't even read your blog yet!
Sumeus
crazy.
-maureen
crazy.
-maureen
well, crap. it's happening again.
-maureen
That is pretty damn crazy...
Oh, and Maureen, God's just punishing you for making that "I deserve more points because I'm cute comment about the High Life game.
Post a Comment
<< Home