I have a paper to write...where's the beer?
I find that I have completly fallen back into my cycle of procrastination. It is involving less alcohol than it once did, but its still the same.
Oh, and I got an interview with Deloitte! Yeah! It says that it is for full time, but they do know that I'm really looking for an internship for next summer...cross your fingers and wish me luck. It would be really cool to have next summer planned out already. In case your curious, an internship from this interview would put me in Houston or Dallas. ;)
Oh, and I got an interview with Deloitte! Yeah! It says that it is for full time, but they do know that I'm really looking for an internship for next summer...cross your fingers and wish me luck. It would be really cool to have next summer planned out already. In case your curious, an internship from this interview would put me in Houston or Dallas. ;)

1 Comments:
(Mary) Dallas would be the hardest place ever for me to live on my current salary. There's just too much stuff there that I want to buy.
Post a Comment
<< Home