Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I think I'm gonna be sick

Wow. I'm REALLY nervous. Big interview this morning. We had a "pre-interview" reception last night at Lod Cook. It was a little nerve racking, but nice. It was a good opportunity to meet the people that will be interviewing me this morning.

Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Mary) Good Luck! You're going to do great. Is this the company that would station you in Texas?

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Jerry) Good luck - we're all cheering for you! Yaay Erin :)

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the intereview is over by now, but I'm sure you did great.

(mo)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I tried to post this comment earlier, but it got lost in the world of lost posts that is the CEBA lab.

The interviews went really well and I felt really good walking out of them. I've also been contacted by PricewaterhouseCoopers for an interview later this month. They asked for my top city choices and I told them Houston and Dallas...I'll let ya'll know how that one works out.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home