Thursday, October 14, 2004


QuackGrrrrrrr...Geaux Tigers Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Mary) Where did you get that thing?

5:48 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

It is one of my latest additions to my rubber ducky collection. Ally found it last night and when asked what sound the tigerduck makes responded with "quackgrrr". I thought it was funny...

7:28 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Would you be interested in a "dead duck" rubber duckie? I found one online last night, and I thought about buying it for your collection, but then I thought you might think it was kind of nasty.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I think that may move my collection from "funny" to "worrysome" (sp?)...especially since the last duck I bought was the Devil Ducky. Thanks though!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I take it you've already exhausted the ducky options at Archie McPhee's?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

No, actually I hadn't seen the archie mcphee website until just moments ago. I have one of the black devil ducks. I bought it in Austin when Carrie and I went shopping.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home