Fall 2004
My classes for this semester have officially ended. While I will miss some (I know, weird. never thought this would happen), I am glad to be moving onto other classes.
One thing that I will definately miss will be the unemployment. I'm determined to enjoy this winter break with no work and no school, but I'm finding it to be rather difficult. I'm sure I will get over it soon, but I haven't not worked during a school break since before my freshman year of college (and we all know how long ago that was). I will just hold myself back from offering myself to the first retail positition that I find (like earthly concerns today).
I really want to travel to Houston and Austin during the break. If anyone is having a wine/shot night during the next 6 weeks, please let me know, I would love to be there. In the meantime, I will satisfy my alchoholic cravings with a graduation party and a New Thanksmas party that is coming up in the next couple of weeks.
Happy New Thanksmas, everyone!
One thing that I will definately miss will be the unemployment. I'm determined to enjoy this winter break with no work and no school, but I'm finding it to be rather difficult. I'm sure I will get over it soon, but I haven't not worked during a school break since before my freshman year of college (and we all know how long ago that was). I will just hold myself back from offering myself to the first retail positition that I find (like earthly concerns today).
I really want to travel to Houston and Austin during the break. If anyone is having a wine/shot night during the next 6 weeks, please let me know, I would love to be there. In the meantime, I will satisfy my alchoholic cravings with a graduation party and a New Thanksmas party that is coming up in the next couple of weeks.
Happy New Thanksmas, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home