Friday, January 21, 2005

Keep On Truckin'

Well, I'm half a CIA. I recieved my scores in the mail yesterday and I passed 2 out of the 3 parts that I took. Overall, I'm estatic! I had study hard for the two parts that I did pass, but all of my practice tests were putting me within a couple of precentage points of passing. I did not prepare, at all, for the 3rd part that I took and was very happy with my score of 78.6% (you need an 80% to pass, so I was very close). That was the true management part of the test and it makes me feel like I actually did learn something with my management degree.

So, wish me luck. I have to take the one part that I haven't taken so far and the management part again in May. That should be a fun week. I have finals the week before, Renee's commissioning into the Air Force and Mom and Renee's graduations (which are at the same time, in different buidings).

4 Comments:

Blogger richard said...

Congrats!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Actually, no. My life isn't that exciting. CIA stands for Certified Internal Auditor. This goes hand in hand with the accounting degree I'm working on. You can be a CIA without an accounting degree, that's just the area that I have a stronger background in. LSU has the #1 program in the world for internal auditing and students who go through the program are heavily recruited by large companies. It's a good career path to follow and I find it much more interesting than all of the other jobs that I've had in recent years...hopefully, it will continue to be!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Well, right now it's pretty busy with school and Mardi Gras celebrations. I'm sure it will return to its normal, slower pace after the holiday!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation, my sweet!!!

melissa

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home