Monday, February 21, 2005

Hip-Hop

So tonight I took a hip-hop class.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA

Man, that was some funny shit.

First off, my lack of cordination made the class a little difficult. It brought back memories of old dance classes where I would eventually get the steps, but only much later than the vast majority of the rest of the class. I may not be a fabulous choregraphed dancer, but I sure have fun doing it.

The most entertaining aspect of the class was the instructor. She had the most pronounced southern accent I've heard in a while, combined with a valley girl speech pattern and a sorority/st. joe's academy tone of voice (you know, the really bubbly, somewhat obnoxious one). She really was quite funny. Instead of saying "Okay?" it would usually just come out a "K?". It's almost as if she was talking in the short-hand communication most people use for cell phone texting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home